new osc 0.157.1 release
by Marco Strigl posted on 14th March 2017
osc 0.157.1 release
We are happy to announce the osc 0.157.1 release. There are a lot of cool new features:
- add git-like blame command for files
- multibuild results are shown by default. Behavior can be switched with “osc results –no-multibuild”
- _constraints can now be prechecked with “osc checkconstraints”
- worker capabilities and information can be queried with “osc workerinfo”
- “osc cat/less/blame” also work on checkout packages now
- added multibuild (-M) to commands
- new comment command (“osc comment list/create”)
- fixed local build of kiwi images using obsrepositories://
Please use the new osc release and report bugs.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to osc!